I. Am. Embarrassed.
I just checked the date of my last blog entry. Yeah....
I'm sorry :( There's no excuse to be away for so long, but I'm learning how to juggle social networking and writing at the same time. Obviously I suck at it. But I hope you haven't forgotten about me. I was thinking of you the whole time I was writing and revising for you. And thank God. It's finished. The first book, anyway.
I can officially say that GOOD will debut Tuesday, August 27th. It's the first book in the Too Good series that follows a student and teacher who fall in love. I took a chance with this one. The story takes place in high school. The MCs are ten years apart in age. It's not your typical student/teacher sexy sexy love story. I mean, don't get me wrong. It's sexy :) But it's also realistic. You'll cringe. You'll laugh out loud. You'll feel embarrassed. You'll get frustrated. At least. I hope you'll experience all these things. Really I just want to completely screw with your moral code :) Society stigmatizes student/teacher relationships (and for the most part for good reason), but what about the exceptions? Are there any exceptions? That's what I explored in GOOD.
Other stuff happening?
1. GOING UNDER Birthday Bash Tour (August 19-23). Who's birthday? Well, mine, but I'll be the one handing out presents :) Lots of little giveaways with multiple winners, so make sure you follow the tour. I'll post the tour schedule closer to the start.
2. Official unveiling of my BRAND NEW KICKASS WEBSITE! Wednesday, August 21st (my birthday he he). I cannot tell you how awesome this website is. It is so cool, so trendy, so pink, so fun. Oh, I'm in love with it. I'd marry it if I could :)
3. Check this blog between July 23-August 8. I'll be in Ireland researching for my next three-part series. I'll be posting pics and information on the project while I'm away. Pics that include my husband...inspiration for Mark Connelly in GOOD. He doesn't know this yet, but he's about to be all over Google. Ha ha!
4. GOOD Cover Reveal: Tuesday, August 13th.
5. GOOD Release Day Book Blitz: August 27-29. Any blog interested in participating in promo can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stephanie at Romance Addict Book Blog is organizing the promotional events and will have sign-up sheets available ASAP. I'll post the links on all my social networking sites as soon as she has them available. If you don't wanna wait, email me and I'll forward your info to her :) Thanks for your consideration <3
You all have been amazing and patient while I've been working on GOOD. Thank you so much. It's an honor to write for you, and I can't wait for the release of this book!