Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Best Laid Plans . . .

I was supposed to debut my website yesterday but never finished making updates because I was too busy getting loaded off champagne. Hey, it was my birthday :)

So here it is! My cute, fun, sexy website! Still tweaking some things, but you get the idea ;)


 
(My website was created by Ryan at FoiDesigns)
 
 
I'm gonna be diligent about posting on my new website from now on, so you'll most likely see a permanent message here to head on over there to catch the latest news. I know the transition will take some time as I've still got a lot to learn about updating my site, so this blog won't go away for a while. xo


GOING UNDER Tour Stops

-Book Briefs >> Review

-Book Bitches >> Review + Guest Post (Top 10 list)

-Mom With A Kindle >> Excerpt 

-The Bookish Owl >>  Review

No comments:

Post a Comment