Saturday, October 5, 2013

In case you missed it . . .

Here's the complete tour schedule for Good. What a super week! I can't thank these bloggers enough for the time they spent reading and reviewing my book and creating beautiful posts on their blogs to promote my work. If you've got a lazy Saturday planned, peruse some of these stops. Well worth your time. Some highlights? Gosh, all the stops are amazing, but if you can only do a few, consider these:

1. The alternate POV "Drunk Cadence" scene at True Story Book Blog
2. Author interview at Nicely Phrased (these questions are hilarious)
3. Dual review at All Romance Reviews (you will laugh out loud)
4. "Cocktails and Characters" at A Love Affair with Books (new drink recipes for your next party!)
5.  Character interview with Cadence at Fab Fun and Tantalizing Reads
6. Exclusive BETTER teaser at Shh Moms Reading

Also, I just ended a few giveaways and will be choosing winners soon. Give me a bit of time as I'm wrapping up my Better first draft to send off to my editor. I think we may all agree that the sequel is Priority #1. ;)

Thank you all so much for participating in my Gift-a-Friend Friday. You spread the word about Good and blew it up in the rankings. You landed me at #1 on the New Adult and College Amazon list and helped me reach #18 on the Movers and Shakers list. I hope you realize how important that is: you've helped bring a lot of exposure to my book, and I can't thank you enough. xo

GOOD Tour

 
Monday, September 30th
 
Book Crush Review – Review and Excerpt
I Love Indie Books – Review and Playlist
Bookhooking – Review and Excerpt
Love N Books – Review
Novel Seduction – Review and Excerpt
Romantic Book Affairs – Review and Excerpt
 
Tuesday, October 1st
 
Book Nerds Anonymous – Review and Playlist
Madison Says – Review and 25 Random Facts about Me
My Secret Romance – Review
Nicely Phrased Book Blog – Review and Author Interview
The Book Bellas – Review and Excerpt
Wine Relaxation and My Kindle – Review and Excerpt
 
Wednesday, October 2nd
 
Bookaholics Blog – Review
Fab Fun and Tantalizing Reads – Review and Character Interview (Cadence)
Rustys Reading – Promo and Dream Cast
True Story Book Blog – Review and Alt POV "Drunk Cadence" scene
 
Thursday, October 3rd
 
 Addicted 2 Heroines – Review
Life Becomes Me – Review
YA Book Addict – Playlist and Promo
 
Friday, October 4th
 
 Love Those Books – Review
Book Reader Chronicles – Review and Guest Post about Cadence's character
A Love Affair with Books – Review and "Cocktails and Characters" 
Becca the Bibliophile – Review and Excerpt
Book Addicts Not So Anonymous – Review and Excerpt
Who You Callin a Book Whore – Review and Excerpt
Shh Moms Reading – Review and BETTER Teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment