Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Have an Agent! A real life actual AGENT!!

Yep. That's what I wanted to tell you. I landed an agent today, and she's amazing. Her name is Marisa Corvisiero, and she owns her own literary agency in NYC. (Yes, people. This is the big time.) Marisa's agency represents many authors including K.A. Tucker and Jay Crownover. Perhaps you've heard of these ladies? :)

(I'm bursting over here. Really. It's almost obscene.)

And she's got some big plans for me, all of which I cannot share at the moment. But I can tell you that I know I'm in capable hands. She's already given me a To-Do list which has both excited and scared the hell out of me. (Promoting is hard work! Why do you think I asked you guys to pimp my book for me? And anyway, you already know I'm a social networking moron. I think I posted that on my FB page recently. Actually, I remember it quite clearly. I couldn't get the post about me being a social networking moron to post!) Anyway, she's working her magic in other ways, too, doing those secret things that literary agents do to gain exposure for their clients. Plus, I think she has really pretty hair. So there you go! Meet Marisa.


Marisa A. Corvisiero
 

+

 
 

=

Dynamo Team!

 
Recognize.

And recognize this: If it weren't for you, fans and readers of my work, I would not have an agent. I would not have any of the success I've seen on Amazon. I would not have the friends on goodreads or the "likes" on Facebook. Your support is overwhelming, and I'll just keep saying it. I don't care if I'm gushing, because it's heartfelt and real. Thank you for all that you've done to support my writing career. <3

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! You will go far, and we will be here supporting you and pimping you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *** CONGRATULATIONS!!! Awesome news! You will do great, just keep writing these amazing stories for us :-) <3

    Nicoleta D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete